A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization, has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Career Opportunities Public Notice No. 03/2020
A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization invite applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following contractual post:-
SPS-8 (39200-2300-85200) Qualification Master/BS in Mass Communication/ Media & Communication Studies (1st Div) Additional Requirements a) Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English and Urdu languages. b) Candidates having 2-3 years of experience in Public Relations and Media Affairs at Reputed Public or Private Sector Organizations will be preferred.
- 1st Division in the final Degree/Certificate is mandatory, however, only one 2nd Division (not less than 50% marks) is permitted in the entire academic career from Matric onwards. Moreover, no 3rd Division is allowed in an entire academic career.
- Candidates must have educational certificates/degrees from the Universities/Institutions recognized by HEC/ Education Boards.
- The experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates who strictly fulfill the required qualification and experience will be called for test/interview.
- The candidature of those candidates who do not fulfill the required eligibility criteria will be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently.
- The age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years up to the closing date of submission of application. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- The selected candidates may be posted/transferred anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- The selected candidates will be offered an ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALE AND FRINGE BENEFITS as prescribed by the organization from time to time.
How to Apply
- An application containing information about qualification, experience, age, CNIC and domicile, etc. duly supported by an attested copy of CNIC & one photograph must reach “Sr. Establishment Officer-II, P.0 Box No. 3255, Islamabad” within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be considered.
- The post applied must be mentioned in the upper left corner of the envelope prominently.
- Please mention your contact number & complete address in application for future correspondence.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.