NATIONAL SKILLS UNIVERSITY
Applications are invited by National Skills University, Islamabad on prescribed form for the following positions to be filled on the contract (serial No. 1-11) daily wages (serial No. 12-14) basis for the project “Up-gradation of National Insitute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University.
Last date of Apply: within 18 days of publication of this advertisement
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or 8S (4 years} Computer Systems / Elect Engineering or equivalent degree (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized universities/institutes. Candidates with industry certifications in networking will have an advantage. Al least two years of relevant experience in providing highly skilled technical assistance in integration, operational engineering, and support and architecture of the network infrastructure. Solid knowledge of IP routing protocols. Support and assistance in the integration of complex WAN architectures. Provide highly skilled technical assistance. Designing, implanting, testing, and monitoring security configurations for protecting the Network.
BS B.E Civil Engineering from HEC recognized university or equivalent qualification with 3 years experience in a university or national or international organizations.
Conv BBA (al least 2nd division} from HEC recognized university/institution with 3 years relevant experience of accounts (management in public/private sector organization of good repute. Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
BCS/OE (Computers) (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized university /institute with minimum 1-year experience: in a similar position or B.Com/BSc/BA (at least 2nd division) with one-year Certificate Course in IT and three years relevant experience with public-private sector organization of good repute.
Graduation with 3 years of experience as UDC in any government semi-government autonomous organization. Must have in-depth knowledge of MS Office.
Matric with floriculture & landscaping diploma and two years experience in a relevant field.
BSc Computer Science /BCS (at beast 2nd division) or graduation at least 2nd division with a one-year computer diploma. One year of experience in the relevant field is a must.
Civil=1, Quantity Surveyor=1, Mechanical (CNC/Machinists=1 Woodworks=1
Welding=1) Electrical=3 Auto=1 RAC=1
DAE 1st Division from a recognized institution with one-year experience in a relevant field.
Driver (PPS-2) (20,000-1.000-33,000)
Middle pass with at least five years experience. Must possess valid Heavy-Duty Driving License should aware of different routes and locations.
Dispatch Rider (PPS-2)(20,000-1,000-33,000)
Matric with 5 years experience. Must possess valid driving license.
Matric Pass with Three Years relevant Experience.
Helper Cook (Daily wages)
Middle with 2 years relevant experience.
Security Guard (Daily wages)
Fifth Pass, Ex armed men will be given preference.
Mali (Daily wages)
Three Years Experience as Mali.
- Appointment from serial No. 1 to 11 and serial No. 12-14 will be on a one-year contract and daily wage basis respectively.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply.
- The applicant must mention the name of the post on the left corner of the envelope.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from (www.asu.edu pk). Completely filled application form along with attested copies of the CNIC, testimonials and two recent passport size photographs must reach the undersigned within
18 days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Serial No. 1 & 2 and 3 to 8 a banker’s cheque amounting Rs. 1000 and Rs. 250 respectively in favor of National Skills
University must be attached with the application as a processing /examination fee, University NTN-911011-7
- The experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test internet.
- Five years general relaxations allowed in upper age limits per govt rules
- The University reserves the rights:
a. Not to fil any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lowes cadre against the posts advertised.
b. To shortlist the candidates on the bases of academic qualifications as may de be determined by the university. Only
shortlisted candidates will be called for test interview
c. To increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds PID(i)}906/20/C
NATIONAL SKILLS UNIVERSITY