Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Master Degree & Training Course from Different Universities, Belgium. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
Details Regarding Belgium Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
- Country Name:Belgium
- University Name: Various
- Level of Study:Master Degree & Training Course
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Deadline: 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021
Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- Travel costs
- Living allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Arrival allowance
- tuition and return fees
- Registration fees
- Insurance fees
- Travel costs
Available Fields of Study at Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 Fully
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
Eligibility Criteria for Belgium Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
To be considered, applicants must:
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country.
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
How to apply for Belgium Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the Belgium Government 2021 is 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021.