MILITARY ENGINEER SERVICES MES
Last date of Apply : 07 September 2020.
Download MES August Jobs 2020 Advertisement
MILITARY ENGINEER SERVICES SITUATIONS VACANT
Applications are invited by Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistani citizens having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and FATA for the following posts having the qualification/experience as shown against each:-
Age 18-30 Years, Graduate Merit 1 Punjab 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 1
Age 18-30 Years, a. Intermediate b. Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively. Must be computer liberate Sindh (R) 1
Age 18-30 Years, a. 3 years Diploma in AssociateBuildings & RoadsEngineering (Civil) from a recognized Technical Institute / College of technology. Knowledge of Office Automation Merit 14 Punjab 87 Sindh (U) 13 Sindh (R) 19 KPK 20 Balochistan 11 FATA 5 GB 2 AK 3 Disable 3 Non-Muslim Punjab 5 Sindh (U) 1Sindh (R) 1 KPK 1 FATA 1 GB 1
4 Sub Engineer Grade-ll (B-11)
Age 18-30 Years, a. 3 years Diploma in Associate Electrical Engineering (Electrical)from a recognized technical institute / College of Technology b. Knowledge of Office Automation, Merit 5 Punjab 27 Sindh (U) 4 Sindh (R) 6 KPK 6 Balochistan 3 FATA 2 AK 1 Disable 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 1 KPK 1 Balochistan 1
5 Sub Engineer Grade-ll (B-11)
Age 18-30 Years, a. 3 years Diploma in AssociateMechanicalEngineering (Mechanical) from a recognized technical institute / College of Technology b. Knowledge of Office Automation Merit 3 Punjab 17 Sindh (U) 3 Sindh (R) 4 KPK 4 Balochistan 2 FATA 2 Disable 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 1 Balochistan 1
6 Upper Division Clerk (B-11)
Age 18-30 Years, Intermediate Merit 3Punjab 18 Sindh (U) 3 Sindh (R) 4 KPK 5 Balochistan 2 FATA 2 GB 1 Disable 1 Women Punjab 2 Non-Muslim Punjab 1 Balochistan 1
Age 18-30 Years, a. Post-Matric Diploma in Associate Engineering in Architecture from a recognized institute / College of Technology, b. Auto CAD, 3D Max course or equivalent course qualified ‘A’ from a recognized institute. Merit 1 Punjab 4 Sindh (U) 1 Sindh (R) 2 KPK 1 Disable Women 1 Punjab 1
8 Lower Division Clerk (B-9)
Age 18-30 Years, a. Matric b. Minimum typing speed of 30w.p.m, Merit 18 Punjab 102 Sindh (U) 16 Sindh (R) 23 KPK 23 Balochistan 12 FATA 6 GB 2 AK 4 Disable 5 Women Punjab 12 Sindh (U) 2 Sindh (R) 3 KPK 3 Balochistan 1 FATA 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 6 Sindh (U) 1Sindh (R) 1 KPK 1 Balochistan 1 FATA 1
9 Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class (B-7)
Age 18-30 Years, a. Post Matric 2 years certificate in Draughtsmanship from a recognized institute / College of Technology ‘B’b. Auto CAD, 3D Max course or equivalent course qualified from a recognized institute.Merit 4 Punjab 18 Sindh (U) 3 Sindh (R) 5 KPK Balochistan 42 FATA 1 AK 1 Disable 1 Women Punjab 2Non-Muslim Punjab 1 Sindh (R) 1 KPK 1
10 Laboratory Assistant (B-9)
Age 18-30 Years, a. FSc (Pre Engg) b. 3 years of experience in the relevant field.Sindh (R) 1
11 Storeman (B-5)
Age 18-30 Years, a. Matric b. Knowledge of Office Automation, Merit 3 Punjab 16 Sindh (U) 3 Sindh (R) 3 KPK 4 Balochistan 2 FATA 1 AK 1 Disable 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 1
12 Copier Operator (B-5)
Age 18-30 Years, Matric Merit 3 Punjab 20 Sindh (U) 3 Sindh (R) 5 KPK 5 Balochistan 3 FATA 1 AK 1 Disable 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 1
Age 18-35 Years, a. Primary Pass b. The valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules. Merit 13 Punjab 82 Sindh (U) 12 Sindh (R) 19 KPK 21 Balochistan 10 FATA 5 GB 2 AK 3 Non-Muslim Punjab 4 Sindh (U) 1 Sindh (R) 2
14 Dispatch Rider (B-4)
Age 18-30 Years, a. Matric b. Have an LTV License. 3 Years experience of LTV Punjab 1 KPK 1
15 Waiter (B-4)
Age 18-30 Years, Middle Merit 1 Punjab 1
16 Daftry (B-2)
Age 18-30 Years, Primary Punjab 3 KPK 1 FATA 1
17 Naib Qasid (B-1)
Age 18-30 Years, Primary, Merit 4 Punjab 27 Sindh (U) 5 Sindh (R) 6 KPK 7 Balochistan 4 FATA 2 GB 1 AK 1 Disable 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 2
18 Mali (B-1)
Age 18-30 Years, Primary, Merit 5 Punjab 19 Sindh (U) 3 Sindh (R) 4 KPK 4 Balochistan 3 FATA 1 GB 1 AK 1 Non-Muslim Punjab 1
19 Chowkidar (B-1)
Age 18-30 Years, Primary, Merit 4 Punjab 22 Sindh (U) 3 Sindh (R) 5 KPK 5 Balochistan 2 FATA 2 GB 1 AK 2 Non-Muslim Punjab 1 Balochistan 1
20 Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper (B-1)
Age 18-30 Years, Primary, Merit 7 Punjab 40 Sindh (U) 6 Sindh (R) 9 KPK 11 Balochistan 5 FATA 2 AK 2 Non-Muslim Punjab 2 Sindh (R) 1
2. Candidates will apply online on our website www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates of BPS 6-14 will be called for screening tests at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. Candidates must specify the exam center in their online application form.
3. An objective type screening test (for BPS 6-14) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge, and Subject relevant to post.
4. All the above-mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by the department.
5. Non-Muslim must provide their declaration on oath at the time of the interview.
6. The disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
7. Govt Servants must apply after getting departmental NOC showing their present service number (if any), rank, and place of duty.
8. Candidates applying for posts in BPS 1-2 are exempted from depositing processing fee.
However, applicants in BPS 3-14 will deposit online generated Challan Form for the amount given as under in all branches of Askari Bank and Habib Bank Limited. The last date for depositing of dues/fee is 11 September 2020:-
- BPS-3 to 10 – Rs. 400/-
- BPS-11 to 14 – Rs. 500/-
Note: Bank Drafts / Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
9. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as under:-.
Category of Candidates
Age relaxation admissible
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist
Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-14 and below under the Federal Govt.
Released or Retired Officers / personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan
15 Years or the number of years actually served in Armed Forces of Pakistan,
whichever is less.
Govt servants who have completed 2 years continuous Govt service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
10 Years, upto the age of 55 years.
Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-14 and below
Widows, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service
Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more
above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category. than one category specified
10. The age of candidates will be calculated with effect from the closing date of receipt of applications i.e 07 September 2020.
11. Candidates will have to produce the following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
- 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy of domicile and CNIC.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from the concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
12. The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
13. All communication will be made through a valid active contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test/interview will be placed on our official website i.e www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.
- Candidates can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidates who apply for more than one post will be rejected if found.
- Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The last date for online submission of applications is 07 September 2020.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the Test / Interview.
for Engineer-in-Chief GSO-l (Personnel)