Cadet College Khaipur, has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Applications are invited on prescribed application form for following Teaching Staff at Cadet College Khairpur (Mirs). S.No. Name of Post BPS Appt Eligibility Criteria Age in Years
M.Sc in 1st/ 2nd Class in relevant subject with at least 5 years teaching experience. 35
M.Sc in 1st/ 2nd Class in relevant subject with at least 5 years teaching experience. 35 3. Director of Studies (Assistant Professor) 18 01 M. Sc/MA in 1st/ 2nd Class with at least 5 years teaching experience. 35
HOW TO APPLY
- Prescribed Application Forms are available in the office of the Principal/Project Director Cadet College Khairpur or can be obtained from the Email address (email@example.com) of Cadet College Khairpur by sending a request.
- Application with full particulars must include three photographs, two sets attested photocopies of relevant Educational/ Experience/ Residential documents/ Domicile. PRC, CNIC and Matriculation Pakka Certificate / Mark Sheet. Document must reach at given address on 22 October 2020.
- Required documents are to be submitted at the time of submission of application form and no further communication regarding addition of document will be made after due date Application(s) on plain paper and / or only CV will not be entertained.
- Applicants who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer.
- Age limit relaxable as per Government Policy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview. Place and date/time will be intimated to candidates through call up notice.
- College reserves the right to reject any or all the applications. Incomplete Application(s) in any manner shall not be entertained.
- No TA / D.A will be paid for appearing in written test /interview.
- College reserves the right of cancelation of advertised posts partly or as a whole.
For Further Information please Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Principal/Project Director Tel: 0243-553993 & 0302-3112365 INF-KRY: 2615/2020
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.