The Directorate of Public Relations, Balochistan Quetta
The Directorate of Public Relations, Balochistan Quetta seeking the following positions to be filled on a temporary basis for its Social Media Cell for a period of 6 months and may be extended upon satisfactory performance “if needed”.
01 Masters in Film Production, Fine Arts, 3 years working in the Film Industry
01 Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design FineArts, Digital Design, or Digital Art Certificates Associate’s Degree. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Communication, Arts or Visual Arts College Diploma in 3D Animation, Arts, Cinema, Media Technology, or a related discipline such as graphic design. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 High School Diploma or GED or an Associate Degree in Audiovisual Technology or related filed such as Digital Media. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related Filed. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, and other computer certifications such as A+ and MSCE. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 High School Diploma. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 High School Diploma or some form of courses and training after High School. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Mass Communication, marketing, or related. More than 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 Master’s Degree in Engish, Urdu, or Mass Communication. No Specific Experience is required.
01 Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study. 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
01 Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, PR, Or related field. 02 Years of social media management experience.
01 Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or marketing. Must have (10) years experience in editing as well as an understanding that content must be updated continuously for the website.
01 Degree/Diploma in film and documentary production. Over 20 years of experience in 3D/visual effects and animation Production. Comprehensive knowledge of software used in visual effects. Worked on different projects which include TV commercials and documentaries.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Applicants must be a Pakistan Citizen.
- The candidate having command over English, excellent communication, computer knowledge, and report writing skills will be consider added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test /interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Initially, the contract will be for 06 months. (Extendable as per performance and output).
- Interested candidates having relevant experience shall submit their job application along with latest CV, CNIC attested supporting documents and experience certificates at Directorate of Public Relations Balochistan, Quetta.
- Applicants clearly mention the name for the post which applied, their telephone /cell phone, e-mail addresses, postal addresses on CV/covering letter and posted envelope. CVs can also be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for the relevant fields.
- In case a candidate is applying for more than one position, he may submit a separate application for each position.
- Incomplete applications in any manner will be rejected.
- The Directorate reserves the right to reject any or all the applications.
- Applications along with documents should be submitted in the Directorate of Public Relations Balochistan, Adalat Road, Quetta within One Month from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Detail criteria/Job Description can be seen on www.dpr.gob.pk. Other information can also be obtained from email@example.com.
Director General Public Relations, Balochistan, Quetta