PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT BOARD GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacant posts A Drivers (BS-04) on a contract basis in P&D Board (Head Office).
i. Open merit = 08
ii. Reserved for the children of Govt. Employees (20%) = 02
i. Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation) (second division) from a recognized Board;
ii. Valid LTV driving license with five years’ experience; or valid HTV driving license with two years’ experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The recruitment will be made on a pure contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- Applications along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, CNIC, domicile, LTV, or HTV license should reach the office of Deputy Secretary (Admn), Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board, Lahore latest by 19.10.2020 during office hours.
- All eligible male candidates domiciled in the Province of Punjab can apply.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and then interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Government, Semi-Government employees may route their applications through proper channel by their Departments.
- The upper age limit shall be allowed up to 05 years as per Punjab Govt. policy.
DEPUTY SECRETARY ADMN
7 Planning & Development Board Opposite Punjab Civil Secretariat
Church Road, Lahore. Phone No.042-99059202
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.