FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: 19th October 2020
Intending candidates may apply online up to 19th October 2020 for the following vacancies. Also, visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates.
- Case No.F.4-162/2020-R (8/2020). DEPUTY ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (BS-16), PERMANENT, AUDIT BUREAU OF CIRCULATION, MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND BROADCASTING. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree. (ii) Three (3) years post qualification experience in a Printing Press/ Newspapers/ Journals/ Periodicals. AGE LIMIT: 22-28years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. NUMBER OF VACANCIES=TWO (2). DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Punjab (Women quota)= One and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa(Open Merit)= One.
Closing date 19.10.2020
- Case No.F.4-163/2020-R (8/2020). ASSISTANT METEOROLOGIST (BS-16), TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED, PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT, CABINET SECRETARIAT, AVIATION DIVISION. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ B. Sc Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Space Science/ Geology/ Meteorology/ Environment from a University recognized by the HEC. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. NUMBER OF VACANCIES: = TEN (10). DOMICILE/QUOTA: Punjab (Open Merit)= Five, Sindh (Rural) (Open Merit)= One, Sindh (Urban) (Open Merit) = One, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Open Merit) = One, Balochistan (Women quota)= One and AJK(Open Merit) = One. PLACE OF DUTY: Anywhere in Pakistan.
Closing date 19.10.2020
- Case No.F.4-164/2020-R (8/2020). CHIEF (BS-20), TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO BECOME PERMANENT, WATER RESOURCES SECTION, MINISTRY OF PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND SPECIAL INITIATIVES. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in Civil Engineering or Agricultural Engineering. (ii) Fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience of operation, maintenance, drainage, or research or planning relating to irrigation, drainage, or flood control works or similar matters. MAXIMUM AGE: 50 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. (Note: Age relaxation beyond the age of 55 years is neither admissible to Government Servants nor to other categories). NUMBER OF VACANCIES=ONE (1). DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Sindh(Rural) (Open Merit).
Closing date 19.10.2020
- Case No.F.4-165/2020-R (8/2020). CHARGE NURSE (BS-16) PERMANENT, FEDERAL GENERAL HOSPITAL, CHAK SHAHZAD, MINISTRY OF NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES, REGULATIONS AND COORDINATION. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (i) Second Class or Grade `C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification from a College/ University/ Institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) OR Three (3) years diploma in general Nursing or equivalent qualification from a College/ University/ Institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) with one (1) year diploma in midwifery for female/ one (1) year course in Nursing related field in lieu of midwifery for male. (ii) Valid registration with PNC. AGE LIMIT: 22-30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. The NUMBER OF VACANCIES = ONE (1). DOMICILE/QUOTA: Sindh (Urban) (Open Merit). Closing date 19.10.2020
- Case No.F.4-166/2020-R ( 8/2020). DEPUTY SOLICITOR (BS-19), PERMANENT, MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent. (ii) Ten (10) years post qualification experience of work in the judicial or legal appointment or practice as an Advocate of High Court. MAXIMUM AGE: 40 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. NUMBER OF VACANCIES=ONE (1). DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Sindh (Rural) (Open Merit). Note: Candidates who have experience as an Advocate of a High Court are required to provide a detailed Cause List and a Certificate of having more than 10 years of active practice duly verified by the Registrar High Court.Closing date 19.10.2020
- Case No.F.4-167/2020-R (8/2020). DIRECTOR (BS-19), TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD, GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN, MINISTRY OF ENERGY (PETROLEUM DIVISION). MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ M. Sc. degree in Geology or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC. (ii) Post qualification Research experience of twelve (12) years in the field of Geology including three (3) years experience to plan, organize, conduct, and supervise geological field program for geological surveys. (iii) Must have published five (5) research papers in the fields of Geology. AGE LIMIT: 32-40 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. NUMBER OF VACANCIES=ONE (1). DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Punjab (Women quota). Closing date 19.10.2020
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Observance of General Instructions: In all cases, eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per the Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying.
- Procedure to apply: (i) All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. (ii) Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc. (iii) Information claimed in the on-line application form will be treated as final. (iv) Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online form, are considered an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted. (v) Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. (vi) No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. (vii) Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
- Application Fee: (i) The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/- (ii) The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under the head “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable (iii) Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy of Bank Scroll is not acceptable. (iv) T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Shortlisting criteria for interview: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per the policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.
- Documents required from the candidates: (i) After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor’s, Master’s, M.Phil, Ph.D. Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases), etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. (ii) Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim. (iii) Experience from Firms/ Companies/ Institutions/ Organizations/ Banks/ NGOs etc. will be accepted if these are well known nationally or internationally, have appropriately been registered/ incorporated with concerned government department/ institution for doing business, maintain office (s), and have proper registration number/ Reference number, where applicable. (iv) The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. (v) From requisition of documents, it should not be presumed that the candidate has been shortlisted for interview as his/her eligibility is to be determined in view of documents and merit position.
- The eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned up to the closing date.
- Admission Certificate: Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test for the respective posts will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. on 24th December 2020. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website for updates. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through the post.
- Conduct of Test: (i) It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded a copy of the Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (ii) Without original Treasury Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in the Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls. (iii) Test/ Examination for Consolidated Advt. No. 8/2020 will tentatively be held from 10th January 2021 onwards. Such tests/Examinations can however be conducted earlier also in case of a limited number of candidates
- Change of Centre: Candidates are allowed to avail the facility for change of Examination Centre, only through on-line requests up to 10-12-2020. 1
- The Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 19th October 2020.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.
fpsc jobs 2020, fpsc jobs in pakistan, fpsc jobs advertisement, fpsc jobs june 2020, fpsc jobs july 2020, fpsc jobs august 2020, fpsc jobs 2019, fpsc jobs latest, fpsc jobs 2020 apply online, fpsc jobs apply online, fpsc jobs august 2019, fpsc jobs add, fpsc jobs anti narcotics, fpsc jobs age limit, fpsc jobs advertisement 7/2020, fpsc jobs benefits, fpsc jobs balochistan, fpsc jobs bank challan form, fpsc jobs bank, fpsc jobs bps 17, fpsc jobs bank challan, fpsc biochemistry jobs, fpsc biology jobs, fpsc jobs challan, fpsc jobs custom inspector, fpsc jobs custom officer, fpsc jobs current, fpsc jobs consolidated advertisement, fpsc jobs customs, fpsc jobs computer operator, fpsc jobs consolidated advertisement no.7/2019, fpsc jobs december 2019 advertisement, fpsc jobs details, fpsc jobs december 2019, fpsc jobs dec 2019, fpsc jobs december 2018, fpsc doctors jobs, fpsc doctors jobs 2019, fpsc driver jobs 2019, fpsc jobs entomologist, fpsc jobs education department, fpsc jobs eligibility criteria, fpsc jobs educators, fpsc jobs eligibility, fpsc jobs engineering, fpsc educators jobs 2020,
fpsc educators jobs 2019 advertisement, fpsc jobs fia, fpsc jobs form, fpsc jobs fbr, fpsc jobs form download, fpsc jobs for computer science, fpsc jobs for electrical engineers, fpsc jobs for psychologist, fpsc jobs for motorway police, fpsc jobs general instructions, fpsc jobs gilgit baltistan, fpsc jobs gilgit baltistan 2020, fpsc jobs.gov.pk, fpsc jobs gilgit, fpsc govt jobs, fpsc govt jobs 2020, fpsc government jobs 2019, fpsc jobs home, fpsc jobs how to apply, fpsc jobs highways and motorway police (nhmp), fpsc headmaster jobs, fpsc headmistress jobs, fpsc highway jobs, fpsc health jobs, fpsc headquarters jobs, fpsc jobs inspector, fpsc jobs inspector custom, fpsc jobs in pakistan 2020, fpsc jobs intelligence bureau, fpsc jobs in custom, fpsc jobs in karachi, fpsc jobs in asf, fpsc jobs june 2020 apply online, fpsc jobs january 2020, fpsc jobs july 2019 advertisement, fpsc jobs june 2020 advertisement, fpsc jobs june 2020 test date, fpsc jobs july 2020 apply online, fpsc jobs karachi, fpsc jobs kpk, fpsc kpk jobs 2019, fpsc kpk jobs 2020, fpsc jobs 2019 karachi, fpsc jobs 2020 advertisement kpk, fpsc jobs 2019 advertisement kpk, fpsc jobs lecturer 2020, fpsc jobs last date, fpsc jobs list, fpsc jobs legal inspector, fpsc jobs lahore,
fpsc jobs latest add, fpsc jobs lahore 2020, fpsc jobs motorway police, fpsc jobs march 2020, fpsc jobs may 2020, fpsc jobs medical officer, fpsc jobs ministry of defence, fpsc jobs may 2019, fpsc jobs march 2019, fpsc jobs motorway police 2019, fpsc jobs new 2020, fpsc jobs national saving officer, fpsc jobs nhmp, fpsc jobs nha, fpsc jobs notification, fpsc jobs newspaper, fpsc jobs new, fpsc jobs nab, fpsc jobs online apply, fpsc jobs official website, fpsc jobs of sst, fpsc jobs october 2019, fpsc jobs of teachers, fpsc jobs of lecturer, fpsc jobs of fia, fpsc old jobs, fpsc jobs pakistan, fpsc jobs patrol officer 2020, fpsc jobs pk, fpsc jobs pdf, fpsc jobs paperpk, fpsc jobs patrol officer test date, fpsc jobs preparation, fpsc jobs physical education, fpsc jobs qualification, fpsc jobs quetta, fpsc jobs 2020 quetta, fpsc naib qasid jobs, fpsc jobs result, fpsc jobs requirements, fpsc jobs result 2020, fpsc jobs recently, fpsc jobs roll number, fpsc jobs result 2019, fpsc jobs roll no slip 2020, fpsc jobs roll number slip, fpsc jobs syllabus, fpsc jobs september 2020, fpsc jobs syllabus 2020, fpsc jobs senior auditor 2020, fpsc jobs september, fpsc jobs status, fpsc jobs sst, fpsc jobs senior auditor 2019, fpsc jobs today, fpsc jobs tracking id, fpsc jobs test date, fpsc jobs test slip, fpsc jobs today 2020, fpsc jobs teaching, fpsc jobs teaching 2020, fpsc jobs teacher, fpsc jobs upcoming, fpsc jobs updates, fpsc upcoming jobs 2020, fpsc upcoming jobs 2019, fpsc upcoming jobs 2019 in education department, fpsc udc jobs, jobs under fpsc, fpsc jobs vulearning, fpsc jobs valuation officer, fpsc jobs vacancies, fpsc jobs website, fpsc jobs whatsapp group link, fpsc wapda jobs, fpsc warden jobs, fpsc jobs 2020 official website, fpsc motorway jobs, www.fpsc jobs.com.pk,
fpsc zoology jobs, fpsc jobs 06/2020, fpsc jobs 05/2020, fpsc jobs 07/2020, fpsc jobs 06/2019, fpsc jobs 08/2019, fpsc jobs 01/2020, fpsc jobs advertisement 01/2020, fpsc jobs 12/2019, fpsc jobs 10/2019, fpsc jobs 11/2019, fpsc jobs 1/2020, fpsc jobs 1/2019, fpsc jobs 10 may 2019, fpsc jobs 12 april 2020, fpsc jobs 1 march 2020, fpsc 1/2020 jobs, fpsc jobs 2020 advertisement, fpsc jobs 2018, fpsc jobs 2020 advertisement pdf, fpsc jobs 2020 challan form, fpsc jobs 2020 patrol officer, fpsc jobs 2/2020 advertisement, fpsc jobs 2/2019, fpsc jobs 3/2020, fpsc jobs 3/2019, fpsc jobs advertisement 3 2020, fpsc jobs 4/2020, fpsc jobs 4 september 2020, fpsc jobs 4/2019, fpsc jobs 4 july 2019, fpsc jobs advertisement 4 2020, fpsc jobs 5/2020, fpsc jobs 5/2019, fpsc jobs 2020 advertisement 5/2020, fpsc jobs 6/2020, fpsc jobs 6 august 2020, fpsc jobs 6/2019, fpsc jobs 7/2020, fpsc jobs 7/2019, fpsc jobs 8/2020, fpsc jobs 8/2019, fpsc 8/2019 jobs, fpsc jobs 9/2019