An international humanitarian organization, for its donor-funded Community Based Locust management Project, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions.
01 Locust Master Trainer
MSc, MS or Ph.D. in relevant subject Experience Over 10 years of experience in planning and implementation of training in any international, national, and government organization Location D I Khan and Tharparker
02 District Coordination Officer
MSc or BS Entomology/ Zoology/ DVM / GIS / Computer/ Social Sciences and related fields 05 years in food security. Strong coordination with government departments and relevant stakeholders D I Khan
03 Community extension trainer
02 (one male and one female) MSc or BS Entomology/ Zoology/ DVM/ GIS / Computer Science 03 years in large scale projects, especially training and implementations D I Khan
04 Finance Assistant
01 Bachelor in Accounting or fiance or administration 03 years in large scale projects, especially finance and administration in office as well as in field D I Khan
Apply with confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org by submitting your CV by COB at 5:00 pm Friday 16th October 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The duration of the position is for 6 months.
- Equally Eligible local candidates from D.I.Khan will be preferred.
- please clearly mention the position name in the subject line of the email you are applying for.