Details Regarding larendon Scholarships in UK 2021 at Oxford University
- Country Name:UK
- University Name: Oxford University
- Level of Study:Masters and Phd
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 130
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Duration:22nd January 2021
Available Fields of Study at larendon Scholarships in UK 2021
- Click Here to check available fields of study (VISIT HERE)
larendon Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- You will be automatically considered for larendon Scholarships in UK 2021 if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course.
- No need to submit separate application.
- Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering Course Fees, as well as a Grant for Living Expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2019-20, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
- There are No Restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for larendon Scholarship
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose.
- Check the Entry Requirements of the Course (VISIT HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
- There are No restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
How to apply for larendon Scholarships
Deadline for larendon Scholarships UK 2021
The last date to apply for the larendon Scholarship UK 2021 is 22nd January 2021.