State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan, has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan intends to hire the manpower for its Health Insurance Project in different districts of Pakistan in the following cadres on a purely contractual and Project basis:
|Qualification & Experience|
|Sr. Claims Officer No. of Posts : 23||MBBS|
Must have at least 2 Years’ experience Community Experience is a plus
Have basic IT knowledge e.g. Word, Excel etc. Knowledge of local language will be preferred
|Sr. Administration Officer|
No. of Posts : 06
MS in HR / Project Management/Supply Chain Management
Sound Knowledge of computer & M/S Office,
|Sr. Account Officer No. of Posts : 07||MBA/M.Com/CA/ACCA/ICMA/|
MS in Banking/Finance
Must have at least 2 Years’ experience Sound knowledge of computer, MS Office
|Sr. Audit Officer No. of Posts : 06||MBA Finance / MS in Banking/ Finance|
At least 2 years relevant field working experience
No. of Posts : 05
Sound knowledge of computer & MS office,
No. of Posts : 05
|MBA Finance / M.Com|
|Administration & Monitoring Officer|
No. of Posts : 07
Knowledge of computer & M/S Office
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum age limit for all the above posts is 45 years.
- The appointments are project-based for a period of two years on a contract basis, extendable to further period subject to continuity of the project and/or performance of the selected candidate.
- The candidates who possess the domicile of the respective province mentioned above with requisite qualification, age, and experience may apply for the post.
- Project-based appointments will be made as per the given place of posting and the selected candidates may be posted in other districts as per need.
- The candidates must have acquired their degree from HEC recognized/approved institutes/universities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA is admissible. vii. Government Employees may apply through proper channel after getting NOC from the parent department.
- The Corporation reserves the right to accept, reject any application, or postpone the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
How to Apply
- Please download the Application Form and Deposit Slip from the Pakistan Testing Service website (www.pts.org.pk) and pay the test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of UBL & HBL.
- Send duly-filled application forms along with the original paid Deposit Slip to Pakistan Testing Service Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad by courier/registered mail within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please indicate the job title (post applied) on the right-hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications without the attached Fee Deposit Slip will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications, received after the due date and submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
- Do not send a copy of any certificate/degree with the application form. vii. Deposit amount is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- For further information and test-related queries, please visit the Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website: (www.pts.org.pk) or contact 051-2806090-92, 051-111-111-787.