EXPORT PROCESSING ZONES AUTHORITY (EPZA), has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
EXPORT PROCESSING ZONES AUTHORITY (EPZA)
Ministry of Industries & Production Government of Pakistan
Web: www.epza.gov.pk E-mail: email@example.com
Last date of Apply: within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement
JOBS IN EXPORT PROCESSING ZONES AUTHORITY (EPZA)
EPZA Pakistan an Autonomous Organization of the Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan invites applications from interested candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria to fill its senior management positions at Karachi on Contract Basis. The positions and the requirements for eligibility to apply are the following:
Secretary EPZA is responsible for all the matters related to the Human Resource and General Administration of this organization. As Secretary to the EPZA Board. he is responsible for all work related to the Board meetings, implementation of Board decisions, and rendering Logistical & Secretarial support to the Board Members.
Qualification: MBA (Finance / HR / Corporate Affairs)/ or Masters in Economics or Masters in Public Administration (MPA) or Masters in Law (preferably Corporate Law) from a Pakistani or International University recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Director (Finance) supervises, coordinates, and manages all matters related to Financial Management, Accounting, In-vestments, and Audits (internal and external) of EPZA. He is also responsible for the budgetary matters of EPZA.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant from ICAP or equivalent from an Institution abroad/ Masters in Economics/Public Finance or MBA (Finance) from a Pakistani or International University recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Director (Investment Promotion)
Director (Investment Promotion) is responsible for appraisal, evaluation, and facilitation of industrial projects in various Zones of EPZA. Zone Planning and Liaison with Industrialization-related National and Inter-national bodies are also part of his responsibilities.
Qualifications: MBA (Marketing/Finance/Corporate Strategy) or Masters in Industrial Management or Masters in International Finance/Industrial Psychology from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Applicable to All Three Positions:
- Citizenship/Domicile: Pakistan/All Pakistan Basis (Any District in Pakistan)
- Nature and Tenure of Appointment: On Contract basis for an initial term up-to three (3) years, extendible for another two years subject to satisfactory performance.
- Pay Package: MR-III Scale of Government of Pakistan
- Minimum Required Division/GPA for the relevant Academic Qualification:-First Division (Marks 60% or above) or GPA of 3.5 or more
- Required Experience: -At least 15 years of Post-qualification experience in some reputable, large Public/ Private Sector Organization(s) with at least five years in Senior Management Position(s) i.e. Equivalent to a General Manager/BS-20 or above
- Age Limit (On the Closing Date for submitting Applications): Minimum: 45 Years Maximum: 55 Years
- Place of Work: -EPZA Head-office Karachi
4. Both male and female candidates can apply within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement. Government servants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can also apply with NOC from their Employer Government. However, any such Government Servant as is selected for the EPZA position applied for will have to resign from a Government job to join EPZA.
5. The Candidates must attach the following documents with their application (1) A brief CV/ Resume on the prescribed format that can be downloaded from EPZA Website www.epza.gov.pk (2) Certified Copies of their Academic Degrees and Experience Certificate(s) and (3) Certificate(s) of Equivalence from HEC or relevant Professional Regulatory Body in case of any Foreign Qualification
6. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview at their own expense.
7. Any Candidate selected will have to produce Original Degrees/Testimonials/Certificates and verification thereof by HEC and/or any other relevant body before joining duty at EPZA.
8. EPZA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason therefor.
9. The applications. complete in every respect, must reach the office of Secretary EPZA on the address given below within 20 days of publication of this advertisement.
Mail: The Export Processing Zones Authority. Landhi Industrial Area Extension. Mehran Highway. Karachi-75150 – Pakistan.
(Engr. Nasir Hidayat Khan) Acting Secretary EPZA Tel. Exchange: +92-21-99208141-44 Fax: +92-21-9920811
Say No to Corruption
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.