LADY READING HOSPITAL MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION PESHAWAR has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: 19th October 2020.
Jobs Opportunities in Health Department KPK
The Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar has been designated an automatic institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Act-2015. Job Applications for appointment on contract basis are invited for the following posts:
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized/registered.
- valid PMC (Ex-PM& DC) registration
- Pharm D Degree from a recognized institution.
- Preferably one-year relevant experience or residency or On Job Hospital training from an ISO Accredited Hospital.
BDS qualification recognized and registered as a Dentist with PMC (Ex- PM&DC).
i. Master’s Degree in epidemiology and biostatistics/statistics/MPH recognized by HEC. At least 3 years of experience in clinical research. ii. Completing statistical analysis for large data sets, preferably Healthcare data. iii. Experience in the use of SPSS, STATA, or similar software is required.
Master Degree in epidemiology and biostatistics/statistics/ MPH recognized by HEC, with at least 1 year of experience in conducting
- Interested candidates should send the prescribed job application (Available on www.lrh.edu.pk), duly filled to the following address through registered Courier Service by 19th October 2020.
- The service of the incumbent will be governed by the Medical Teaching Institution Reform Act 2015 and its amendments made, Rules and Regulations of the Institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualifications, & certificates before the closing date of the advertisement.
- Job Application must be supported by the requisite credentials and attested documents. Incomplete or by hand submission of job application shall not be entertained.
- For serial no.3 earlier job applicants can apply fresh. Application processing fee of Rs.700(Non-Refundable) to be deposited in MCB Account No. 0847608141003952 (online), titled as “Receipt of Hospital LRH MTI” Branch code (0958). The original deposit slip must be attached to the Job Application. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview.
Human Resources Department Medical Teaching Institution-Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar Phone: +92 91 9211430 Web: www.lrh.edu.pk
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.