Federal Education and Professional Training Division has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Government of Pakistan Federal Education and Professional Training Division
Vacancy Announcement for
Pakistan Chair Abroad – Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies at Peking University, Beijing, China
Applications are invited to fill Pakistan Chair Abroad – Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies at Peking University, Beijing, China.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Ph.D Degree from HEC recognized University / institution in Urdu or Pakistan Studies.
- At least five (05) years post Ph.D qualification & experience in teaching and research in a recognized University/ Centre Research Organization.
- At least ten (10) Research publications in HEC recognized journals with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years.
- Persons up to 50 years of age will be eligible
- Excellent command on the language in which the subject is to be taught.
- Preference will be given to knowing the language of the country of posting, familiarity with the culture, institutions and people of the host country.
- Capacity and competence to project the language, history and culture of Pakistan in the host country.
- Proficiency in computer skills and social skills.
Terms and Conditions
- The tenure of appointment will initially be for a period of three years which is subject to evaluation on yearly basis and can be terminated at any time without giving reasons.
- The pay and allowance would be of BPS-20 on standard terms and conditions of Government of Pakistan.
- Provisional details of other terms and conditions are available at http://www.mofept.gov.pk/).
Last date of submission of application
- The applications on the prescribed format (available at http://www.mofept.gov.pk/) complete in all respect should reach the following address within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the press. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Those already in Government / Semi Government Service are required to apply through proper channel
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for written test / interview.
- Ministry reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason thereof.
Ms. Aiysha Khalid Joint Secretary (Policy) Room No.124, First Floor C-Block Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this post for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis. you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any questions about this job vacancy or share this on Your Facebook page to friends and colleagues.