Maize & Millets Research Institute, Yusafwala, Sahiwal
Application on plain papers along with CV, Experience certificates, and relevant testimonials, are invited from Punjab domiciled candidates for the following post of Research Associate for the Punjab Agri. Research Board (PARB) funded the project at Maize & Millets Research Institute, Yusafwala, Sahiwal on a contract basis for one year / till the completion of the project.
Sr. No. Name of Post/Project No. of Posts Age Qualification / Experience Duration Pay package
1 Research Associate
Acceleration of Maize Breeding Through Inducer Line Mediated Double Haploid Inbred Lines for Development of Climate Smart, High Yielding Maize Hybrids” PARB Project No. 900 01 21-35 M.Sc. (Hons) Agri. Plant Breeding & Genetics Experience preferably in maize breeding. One year on contract basis further extendable on performance basis 40,000/- PM (inclusive allowances)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidates already in government service should apply through proper channels. Preference will be given to the persons having experience of working in Plant Breeding & Genetics.
- There should be no third division in the academic career.
- Candidates must bring their original documents (CNIC, domicile, educational certificates/degrees etc.) along with one photograph and one photocopy of the documents at the time of the interview.
- The last date for the receipt of applications is 19th October 2020 and the Test/Interview date is 28th October 2020.
- The application should be addressed to Chief Scientist/Project Manager, Maize & Millets Research Institute, Yusafwala, Sahiwal.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews before the selection committee through call letters/telephonic messages. Candidates are required to give their addresses and contact numbers including cell numbers/ e-Mail’ for this purpose.
- No claim for TA/DA or any other matter will be accepted during and after the selection.
(DR. MUHAMMAD ARSHAD) CHIEF SCIENTIST /PROJECT MANAGER MAIZE & MILLETS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, YUSAFWALA, SAHIWAL Phone: 040-4301141, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (IPL-8659)