AZAD GOVERNMENT OF THE STATE OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR Planning and Development Department has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: within 15 days of the advertisement.
Planning & Development Department GoAJ&K intends to conduct “Multiple Indicators Cluster Survey (MICS) in AJ&K” with the technical assistance of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) and UNICEF For the purpose applications from J&K State Subject are invited for following temporary appointments on the basis of open merit for project duration under the development project “Multiple Indicators Cluster Survey (MICS) in AJ&K”.
Period 05 months, Lump Sum 60,000, Qualification: MCS/BCS Two-years Data Editing experience in reputed survey Expert in SPSS and other software, archiving, and exporting data.
Terms and Conditions
- Submit an online application at Jobs.pndajk.gov.pk within 15 days of the advertisement.
- Keep print out of the online submitted application to be presented at the time of the interview. (No need for submission of a hard copy of the application).
- ToRs of the above positions are available at the official website of P&DD (jobs.pndajk.gov.pk)
- Hardcopy of the online submitted application along with 01 latest passport size photograph, copy of CNIC, academics record, experience certificates, domicile, state subject certificate, and CV along with original documents will be required at the time of the interview.
- Government servants having requisite qualifications/experience can also apply through proper channels along-with NOC. Candidates with-out departmental permission will not be considered
- Department reserves the right to change the number of posts advertised or with-hold further process for recruitment for one or all of the above positions.
- Hiring will be on open merit basis and only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
- An incomplete application will not be entertained.
Muhammad Salem, Section Officer Planning & Development Department Kashmir Plan House, Block No. 11 New Civil Secretariat, Muzaffarabad. Ph: 05822-921976
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.