The University of Debrecen is accepting the application for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 to study in Hungary. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the University of Debrecen opens for undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree to study fully funded in Hungary. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship covers all the expenses also give Monthly stipend.
The University of Debrecen is a world-ranked government-supported public research university. University of Debrecen scholarship is providing all academic fields & Majors for Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. Degree.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in University of Debrecen Details
|Scholarship Name||Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship|
|University||University of Debrecen|
|Deadline||15 January 2021|
University of Debrecen Introduction
Available Fields & Programs
- Health Sciences
- and Sciences
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship for international students include the followings:
- Free tuition for the entire duration of studies.
- Monthly grant for students of Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. program.
- Contribution to accommodation
- Free medical insurance.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Steps
- Before submitting your application, please read the current Call for Application carefully (stipendium.hu),
- In case you are interested contact the sending partner in your country;
- Select the University of Debrecen
- You are entitled to apply for two programs for this scholarship
After Selection nomination of Sending Partner Univerity
University conduct the interview
University forward the result to the TPF
Third: decision about the scholarship:
The duration of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Bachelor ( 4Years), Master (2 Years) and for Ph.D. (3 Years)
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the University of Debrecen International Students all around the world is 15 January 2021
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.