The U of T Scholarships is considered as the Best Scholarship ever. The University has all academic fields of study for Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral Programs. The University of Toronto offers admission scholarships based on merit and/ or financial need. There are a lot of Toronto Scholarships options are available to get admission to Toronto University.
There are over 4,400 admission scholarships that the University of Toronto, along with its faculties, campuses, and colleges, awards each year. Students including international candidates are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when they apply to the University. Recently Some top other Candian Universities are also offering Scholarships like University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada 2021 & University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021. More details about the University of Toronto Scholarships can be found below.
University of Toronto Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- University: Toronto University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2021
The University of Toronto Offers 4,400 Scholarships Each Year to Newly Admitted Future Students.
The Scholarships Consist of University of Toronto Scholars Program, President’s Scholars of Excellence Program, Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship. No Separate Application Required for most of the Scholarships.
Available Fields of Study at the University of Toronto
The University, its colleges, faculties, and divisions award approximately 4,500 admission scholarships that total nearly $20 million and nearly 5,000 in-course awards each year.
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design
- Biomedical Communications
- Medical Radiation Sciences
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Social Science
University of Toronto Scholarships and Awards
- You can use the Award Explorer and you will see the available Scholarships. There are a lot of scholarships offered by the University of Toronto.
- Each Scholarships has its own Value. You can select the International Student or Domestic, Fields of Study, and many other options are available.
- To See the Available Scholarships at the University of Toronto Please (Visit Here)
The Eligibility Criteria is different and varies. It depends on which scholarship you are applying to. Each Scholarship has its own requirements. You can check the Basic Eligibility at (Visit Here)
The last date to apply for the University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2021 For Undergraduate Programs is 15th January 2021 and For Graduate (Deadline Varies). You can also Check other Important Deadlines (Here)
How to Apply for the U of T Scholarships
The Application Process is Online. To apply for the Scholarship you need to visit the Official website of the University of Toronto Scholarship.