PAKISTAN FOREST INSTITUTE, PESHAWAR
Last date to Apply: 31-08-2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Male & Female) domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the position mentioned below on a purely, temporary/contract basis for a period of two (02) years against the fixed salary of Rs.40,000/- per month.
Qualifications: Minimum 2nd Division or Grade C Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology or Equivalent (at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute)
Experience At least 02 years experience/skill in (1) Linux E Windows operating systems. (2) Mail, Mail Enable, FTP, DNS, Firewalls, MySQL, MS SQL server. (3) Spam Filters & SMTP Messaging Gateways. (4) Domain registration and SSL Installation (5) Design / Maintain database and network for online LMS for Forest Education Division.
Terms & Conditions;
- Eligible Candidates will be shortlisted. for Interview.
- Application along with CV and attested copies of relevant documents (Domicile, CNIC, academic degrees/certificates, Experience certificate, Equivalence Certificate, etc) should reach this office latest by 31-08-2020
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application or not to fill the position by giving cogent reasons.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Interview.
- Applicants who are in Government Service should apply through proper channel
Forest Education Division Pakistan Forest Institute Peshawar
Ph: 091-9221371 Fax: 091-9221233 www.pfi.gov.pk