Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL)
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories:
1 Manager (Drilling Operations) (EG-VII)
B.E./B.Sc. Engg. (Mechanical / Electrical / Petroleum) with 14 years’ relevant post-qualification experience in Oil Well Drilling out of which at least 05 years’ experience in managerial/supervisory position(s) in Drilling Operations of a well-reputed Oil & Gas Company.
2 Manager (Drilling Fluids) (EG-VII)
B.E / B.Sc. Engg. or M.Sc / BS (Chemistry) with 14 years of relevant post-qualification experience in high standard jobs of drilling fluid. At least 05 years must be in a managerial/supervisory position with a reputed Oil Company or Service Company.
3 Manager (Cementation / Stimulation) (EG-VII)
M.Sc / BS (Chemistry) or B.E / B.Sc. Engg. with 14 years of relevant post-qualification experience in Cementation & Stimulation of Oil & Gas Wells. At least 05 years must be on a managerial or supervisory position(s) with reputed E&P Company (s) or Oilfield Services Company(s).
4 Manager (Drilling Material Planning) (EG-VII)
B.E / B.Sc. Engg. (Electrical / Mechanical / Petroleum) with 14 years of relevant post-qualification experience including 05 years in a supervisory role with reputed E&P or Oilfield Services Company(s). The candidate should possess experience of Drilling operations, Drilling material procurement, and inventory management processes with sound project management skills, the experience of budget, and CAPEX preparation through the industry-standard database.
5 Manager / Chief Engineer (Rig Maintenance) (EG-VIINI)
B.E / B.Sc. Engg. (Mechanical / Electrical) with 14 / 12 years (respectively) relevant post qualification experience of managing preventive and major repairing / overhauling work of Oil / Gas Drilling Rigs equipment/system. Planning, procurement, and inventory control of spares. At least 05 / 03 years (respectively) must be on a managerial/supervisory position(s) with reputed E&P or Drilling contractor firms.
6 Manager / Chief Engineer (Logistics) (EG-VII/VI)
B.E / B.Sc. Engg. with 14 / 12 years (respectively) relevant post-qualification experience of handling Logistics fleet of heavy equipment, directing, optimizing, and coordinating multiple movements of the heavy vehicle fleet, knowledge of logistics, and inventory software. Conversant with data analysis and planning. At least 05/03 years (respectively) in a supervisory role with a reputed logistics company.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: FOR MANAGER- 50 YEARS & FOR CHIEF-45 YEARS
Terms and conditions
- i. Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- ii. Employment will be made on a contract basis for an initial period of three years extendable by mutual consent.
- iii. In the case of a foreign degree, an equivalency certificate from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) must be provided.
- iv. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- v. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- vi. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised positions. vii. Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- viii. Completed Applications (application form available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) clearly indicating relevant qualification(s) (with passing year/month), experience (period with dates against each position and organization), and biodata supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and registration of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (if applicable) and a recent passport size photograph be sent latest by 30-10-2020 to the address given below:
- MANAGER (RECRUITMENT) OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED JINNAH AVENUE, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN OGDCL HOUSE, PH.051-920023544 1.