Directorate General Emergency Service
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to Newly
Merged Districts (Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakzai, North Waziristan, South
Waizistan) and Sub Divisions (Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Bannu, Kohat, Lakki Marwat and Tank) of
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to
work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited for left over posts from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa for following project positions purely on Contract Basis as indicated against each
post. Females are encouraged to apply.
No of Left
S# Nomenclature of Over Allocation Prescribed Qualification Age
post with BPS Limit
B.sc (Computer Science) OR
B.A with one year Diploma in
Computer District Orakzai = 04 Information Technology from 18-30
- | Operator 11 _ .
EX-FR Tank =07 government recognized years
02 Year Working Experience.
T Diploma in Automobile
ransport Engineerin from recognized | 20-30
- | Maintenance 10 Open Merit een 6
institution with 3-5 Years years
Inspector BPS-14 1 ;
. Diploma in Associate
- Lead Fire Rescuer 42 Open Merit Engineering (Mechanical) with 18-30
BPS-12 . years
01 year relevant experience.
Diploma in Electrical
Electrical 02 EX-FR D.LKhan=01 Technology from recognized | 20-30
Technician BPS-11 EX-FR Tank=01 institution. Relevant experience | years
will be preferred.
Secondary school certificate
with experience of minimum 05 18-30
- | Diver BPS-11 13 Open Merit years. preference will be given ”
. . Years
to water divers retired from
_ SSC with typing knowledge
Junior Clerk BPS-11 02 EX-FR Tank 01 and computer skill with 02 year 18-30
EX-FR Bannu=01 . years
District Bajour=01 .
Auto Mechanic District Mohmand=01 Auto . & Diesel 02 year 20-30
- 11 ye Certificate. Relevant experience
BPS-08 District North ; years
- will be preferred.
Phase VII (410)
EX-FR Lakki Marwat=01
Matric OR Dispenser
Senior Store Keeper 02 EX-FR Tank=01 Diploma/Diploma in | 20-30
BPS-07 EX-FR Bannu=01 Pharmacy. Two years relevant | years
experience will be preferred.
Operator for Heavy
Machinery District Bajour=03 Middle Pass with minimum 05
(Excavator, rl District Mohmand=01 years experience of Excavator/ | 18-30
Recovery Vehicle, EX-FR Lakki Marwat=03 Recovery Vehicle/ Dumper | years
Dumper Truck etc.) EX-FR Tank=04 Truck etc.
District Mohmand=02 Middle Pass with having at
- Reber ior tee os 14 District Khyber=02 least LTV driver license with 02 _
y EX-FR Lakki Marwat=03 years relevant experience. y
District Bajour = 10
District Mohmand = 13
District South 03 Years LTV License, Middle
Waziristan=17 pass education 18.30
- | Driver LTV BPS-06 136 District Orakzai=26 Physically Fit, 03 Year
District Kurram=25 Experience in any organization years
EX-FR D.I.Khan=05 as Driver
EX-FR Lakki Marwat=11
District South 03 Years HTV License, Middle
Waziristan=28 pass education
District Orakzai- 27 Physically Fit, 03 Y 18-30
- | Driver HTV BPS-06 255 —| District Khyber=06 ee “
District Kurram=28 Experience in any organization | years
EX-FR Peshawar=12 as Driver
EX-FR D.I- Khan=14
EX-FR Lakki Marwat=20
District South . . ,
Office Attendant Waziristan=01 Middle with three years | 18.40
- 03 sys _ experience in office work in any
BPS-03 District Kurram=01 + gs . . years
EXER Lakki Marwat<01 organization& physically fit
Phase VII (410)
Waziristan=12 Middle pass with sound
Security Guard District Kurram=10 physique (preferably ex-army) 18-40
4 BPS-03 2 EXCER Lakki Marwat-06 03 Year Experience in any years
EX-FR Kohat=06 . oa
EX-FR Tank=05 organization.
District Khyber=01 18-40
- | Sweeper BPS-03 District Kurram=01 Literate with sound physique
EX-FR Lakki Marwat=01
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
b) Employees of Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply through proper
c) Mandatory Physical test:
i. 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum.
ii. 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2”.
d) Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National
Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with
them original certificates/ degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
e) Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical
examination at Police & Services Hospital Peshawar.
f) The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months or
as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations.
g) The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer
h) The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
i) The selected trainees will have to submit a Surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly
counter signed by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms &
conditions of the service.
How to Apply:
- Applications form along with fee deposit is available on Pakistan Testing Service
(PTS) website: www.pts.org.pk
- Please download complete Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of
the country wide online branches of UBL & HBL or via Online, Mobile Paisa
- Send your applications duly filled, by Post Mail or Courier so as to reach before
expiry of last date, along with Original Fee Deposit Slip proof to “Pakistan Testing
Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq, Blue Area, Islamabad”
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed
with separate fee payment.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be
- NoTA/DA will be provided for test / interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/ interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel
- Please indicate the name of Post applying for on the right hand corner of the
C For Further Information and Contact:
Pakistan Testing Service
_ Adeel Plaza, 3″4 Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
PTS = osu-t11-111-787