NATIONAL UNIVERSITY of MODERN LANGUAGES – PESHAWAR CAMPUS
Last date of Apply : 07 September 2020.
National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad requires the services of the following for Peshawar Campus on Contract / Visiting basis.
English (Lecturer) (Literature & Linguistics)
A. Master degree (Foreign) or M.Phil. (Pakistan) or equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determened by the HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University institution.
B. 2 Years University Teaching Expertence.
C. Preference will be given to Ph.D degree holders. D. In position of valid CNIC & Medically Fit.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of the application / dossiers, detailed
CV along with 02 attested copies of all Education / Professional documents/ 02
Passport size pictures. Applications should reach the Administration Branch,
Peshawar Campus till 07 September 2020.
- Job Application Form can be downloaded from numil.edu.pk/Peshawar/campus
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained,
- Those who have previously applied for a position should apply afresh.
- The University reserves the rights not to fil any position / withhold the
Appointment against any advertised position or to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Application that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not
be entertained by any means.
- The candidates applying for the position must entist the attached documents with signature
- All teaching posts are to be filled on open merit basis.
- Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- Onty short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA admissible for test / interview,