A Public Sector Organization, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: 19th October. 2020
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Male / Female) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for filling the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable) in Public Sector Organization, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Age 28-35, 3 At least 2nd class Master’s degree in Economics / Computer Science / IT / Education Management / IR / MBA / MPA / LLB from a HEC recognized University Institution. Foreign qualification must be attested by concern Foreign office and Pakistan High Commission.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Management and have excellent analytical skills in Govt. / Semi Govt. and registered private organization. Sufficient knowledge of relevant laws, MS office and Internet applications.
Age 25-30, 4 At least 2nd Class BA / B.Sc / BCS / BS in Education from a HEC recognized University / Institution. Foreign qualification must be attested by concern Foreign office and Pakistan High Commission.
At least 02 years relevant experience in data collection, conducting feasibility and monitoring activities in Govt. / Semi Govt. and registered private organization. Good reporting, communication, Internet, and Computer skills. Also familiar with the usage / operation of office machines i.e. Photocopier Fax Machine.
Age 21-35, 3 i. F.A / F.Sc. D.Com ii. Computer Literate iii. Typing 35 WPM iv. Short hand 50 WPM At least 04 years relevant experience Having sufficient knowledge of computer and other office equipments i.e. Photocopier, Fax Machines and Graphic Designing etc.
Age 18-30, 1 I. Matriculation with second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. II. 30 WPM typing skills. At least 2 years relevant experience in a Government, Semi Government or registered private Organizations
Age 18-45 above, 1 I. Matriculation with second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. At least 3 years relevant experience in a Government, Semi Government or registered private Organizations
Age 30-45, 1 Literate preferably SSC. Holder of a valid Driving License for Car and LTV At least 3 years experience as Driver.
7. Naib Qasid
Age 18-40, 1 Literate preferably Matriculate Literate
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Interview call letters will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e 19th October, 2020
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- In case of equivalency of qualification, equivalent certificates from HEC shall be provided.
- Errors / Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
- Age Relaxation Is admissible as per Provincial Government Policy.
- If a candidate Is found Ineligible In any respect his/her candidature will be canceled at any stage of the recruitment process.
HOW TO APPLY
- Sr. 01-03 1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for their desired posts online. 2
- After successful submission of online spplication, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code and candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit the prescribed test fee (non refundable) In any branch of UBL
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank stamp with yourself and do not share It with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form www.etea.edu.pk on 3rd October. 2020
- Last date for submission of online Application is 19th October. 2020
- Candidates will be Informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- HOW TO APPLY Sr. 04-07 Candidates fulfilling the above criteria/ terms & conditions mentioned against post can apply through submission of attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, all educational/ experience documents to P.O BOX No. 621 main GPO Peshawar Cantt.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time, of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Say No to. No to Corruption INF(P) 3643/20 www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk Our Faith Corruption Free Pakistan