Applications are invited by a reputable development organization from the qualified, experienced, and motivated candidates for the post of
Regional General Manager
Based at Lahore Qualification: A minimum degree at Master’s level in social or natural sciences or equivalent professional qualification. Experience: Minimum 12years experience in managing Microcredit, Social Mobilization, Social Development & Projects / Programmes in the public and private sectors.
- a) Designing a strategic regional plan and annual work plans for the core regional program and projects.
- b) Assigning such general & specific functions to a District Manager as determined in the best interests of the operation in regard to Community Organization / Credit Group formation, CO / Credit Group meetings, community/staff capacity building. CPIs CPSs, NRM, Credit, Savings, Insurance, and other interventions.
- c) Arrange and ensure efficient and cost-effective operations at the Regional/ District/ Field Unit levels.
- d) The RGM may check and scrutinize the credit cases each month as determined by higher management.
- e) Any other task assigned from time to time by the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
A competitive salary package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to the successful candidate.
Send your applications/CVs along with attested copies of educational certificates/degrees, experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC, and passport size photograph on the following address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
PO Box No. 7014, Post Master General (PMG)
Post Office, Lahore