Land Acquisition Cell for Mohmand Dam Hydropower Project; Mohmand Tribal District
Commissioner Mohmand in light of the directions of honorable Prime Minister of Pakistan vide General Manager LA8411/HRD), WAPDA house, Lahore-letter No. GM (LA&R/HRD)/141 dated 21st June 2019 invites applications from experienced and determined professional to fill the following vacant posts under the project “Land Acquisition Cell for Mohmand Dam Hydropower Project; Mohmand Tribal District” purely on contract basis on fixed pay as Government Project Policy initially for a period of one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance of the appointee up to the completion of the project. S# Designation BPS/PPS Number Eligibility Criteria of Posts
Equivalent to BPS-I6, 06 Nos PPS-6.
The incumbent should have a Master/bachelor’s degree in social science preferably sociology, Social Work. Minimum of three years of relevant experience. 22-45 years of age.
Equivalent to BPS-14/15, PPS-5, 02 Nos The incumbent should have DAE (Civil)/B-Tech. Minimum 05 years of experience 22-45 years of age.
Equivalent to BPS-14, 02 Nos The incumbent should have BBA(Finance) / B.com. PPS-5. Minimum of two years of relevant experience. Knowledge of basic computer MS Office, Excel PowerPoint on the internet. 22-45 years of age.
Equivalent to BPS-14/15 02 Nos The incumbent should have a master/bachelor’s degree in CS/IT PPS-5 FA/FSciD.Com with DIT. Minimum of three years of relevant experience 22-45 years of age.
Equivalent to BPS-11/13 01 No The incumbent should have FA/FSc/D.Com. PPS-4. Minimum of two years of relevant experience. 22-45 years of age.
Equivalent to BPS-9/10, 08 Nos. The incumbent should haw DAE or FSc with a diploma in the survey. PPS-3. Minimum of two years of experience. 22-45 years of age.
Equivalent to BPS-7 04 Nos The incumbent should have Matric. PPS-2. Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience.
Equivalent to BPS-8, 04 Nos The incumbent should have Matric with Diploma in Patwar PPS-2. Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience.
Terms & Conditions:
- Screening and evaluation test for these positions will be conducted departmental testing committee. Please refer to the following detail For more information.
- Interview, call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates after qualifying in the test only.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Incomplete applications or the ones received after the closing date of the application will not be entertained.
- Preference will be given to the locals of Mohamad, Tribal District.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of applications falls on any official holiday, the next day will be considered as a closing date.
- Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper channel. • Age of candidates shall be determined on the last date of advertisement. • The competent authorities reserve the right to change any conditions, not to fill or cancel the recruitment process.
- Errors/omissions are subject to rectification.
- Job application accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae (CV), attested copies of all documents (including professional diploma, academic degrees and experience letters; etc), one recent passport size photograph; a copy of your computerized national identity card and domicile certificate must reach the office of Deputy Commissioner, Mohmand Tribal District (Land acquisition cell at Ghallani) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Original documents must be presented at the time of the interview.
- Deputy Commissioner, Mohmand Tribal District