Government of Pakistan
Ministry of National Food Security & Research
Last date of Apply: 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Ministry of National Food Security and Research (Main) invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following temporary posts likely to be permanent as mentioned against:-
(i) Merit -02 (ii) Punjab -07 (iii) Sindh ( U ) -01 (iv) Sindh (R) -01 (v) KPK -01 (vi) GB / FATA -01 (vii)Balochistan -01 18-25Years i) Intermediate.ii) Shorthand and typing speed80/40 respectively.iii) Should be computer literate
02 Punjab -01 Sindh (R) -01 Age 18-25 Years, Intermediate. 03 week Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office from NITB is mandatory before Completion of Probation Period)
06 Age 18-25 Years (i) Merit -01 Punjab -03 Sindh(R) -01 KPK -01 i) Matriculate with typing speed of 30 words per minute. ii) 03 week Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office from NITB is mandatory before Completion of Probation Period)
01 Punjab -01, Age 18-25Years Matriculate with typing speed of 30 words per minute in the Urdu language. 03 week Basic IT TrainingCourse (Including MS Office from NITB is mandatory before Completion of Probation Period)
5. Naib Qasid (BS-01)
07 Local Based resident as per address given on CNIC. Age 18-25 Years Primary
- Five years general relaxation in upper age limit for all candidates besides other age relaxations as per existing rules.
- The minimum and maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of applications.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The last date for submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for should be marked on Right Corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the Ministry of National Food Security and Research website (www.mnfsr.gov.pk).
- Attested copies of academic credentials, experience certificates, domicile, recent passport size photographs, and CNIC should reach at the following address:
Section Officer, (Admn-I), Ministry of National Food Security and Research, Room No.407, 4th Floor, “B” Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad.
(Muhammad Usman Khalid)
Section Officer (Admn-I)